Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This
Mathieu Flamini: Has spent last five seasons at AC Milan

Mathieu Flamini is keen on a Premier League return - but is only interested in joining a club with title ambitions.
The former Arsenal midfielder looks set to leave AC Milan after five seasons with the Rossoneri, having turned down the offer of a new two-year deal.

Flamini won the FA Cup with Arsenal back in 2005 and helped the club reach the Champions League final the following season, but ended up leaving as their challenges in the major competitions faltered.
He helped Milan to the 2011 Serie A title and is now setting his sights on claiming silverware at a new club, which could prompt a move back to England.
"I've had some good offers but I want to take my time and decide what direction I will take," said Flamini.
"I like the pace and the physicality of English football and I like that every game is very open."
Mathieu Flamini
"What's important is to be in a team which has a good project, good ambitions and abilities.
"I miss England and I want to win the Premier League. It has a special place in my heart. I like the pace and the physicality of English football, and I like that every game is very open.
"When you are a competitor, what you want is to be successful. And to be successful, you want to win trophies."
While Flamini would prefer a move back to England, the 29-year-old former France international insists he is open to any transfer suggestions.
"Other countries are possible, too," he added to The Sun. "I don't want to close any doors."

Je, Una Habari,Picha,Tangazo,Makala,

Hifadhi blog hii kwenye simu yako ili upate habari zote kwa urahisi zaidi

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Kibonajoro
http://www.facebook.com/kibonajoro

Post a Comment

 
Top